MLS Agreements and Disclaimers
Disclaimers: Multiple Listing Services and other Data Providers
Starnberg receives the homes for sale from many listing sources. The following disclaimers apply to listings only from that particular data source.
Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
Listing provided courtesy of Northwest MLS. The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Starnberg or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- a. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- b. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- c. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- d. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
500 ELLIOTT AVE W STE A
SEATTLE, WA 98119
Attention: Patricia Beattie
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/.
Bay Area Real Estate Information Services (BAREIS)
Copyright © 2019 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Information on this site is supplied by BAREIS MLS.
Bay East MLS
© 2019 Bay East. © 2019 CCAR. © 2019 bridgeMLS. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. This information is intended for the personal use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
California Real Estate Technology Services (CARETS)
Copyright © 2019. Data courtesy of CARETS. All Rights Reserved. Based on information from CARETS as of 2019. The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited. Any property information referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
California Regional MLS (CRMLS)
Copyright © 2019 California Regional MLS. All Rights Reserved. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2019 and/or other sources. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
MLSListings Inc. (MLSListings)
Copyright © 2019 MLS Listings Inc . All Rights Reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListingsTM MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the office represented by this website are marked with the Internet Data Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. The broker providing this data believes the data to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm all information before relying on it for a purchase decision. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
San Diego Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (SDMLS)
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by San Diego Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation 2019 San Diego Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
San Francisco Association of Realtors (SFARMLS)
Copyright © 2019 San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. All data subject to ERRORS, OMISSIONS, or REVISIONS and is NOT WARRANTED. Equal Opportunity Housing. All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Search listings at http://www.SFOpenHomes.com.